Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Who were the Three little Birds?






"Three Little Birds"

Since I believe Bob Marley was a Telepath (knowingly or not) And I know the people who like us (as well as our ennemies) like to be near us (ennemies mostly in us), I'm just curious about who the "Three Little Birds" were ? And if they are still Alive ?

"Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right. Singin: don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right! Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Just by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou:) Singin: don't worry bout a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right. Singin: don't worry (dont worry) bout a thing, cause every little thing gonna be all right!..."

No comments: