Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Animalz


So, the other day the need to look up pictures of baby animals arose so, naturally, we headed over to babyanimalz.com (by the way, could there be anything more lame than replacing the perfectly good "s" on the end of the word with the letter "z"?). It pretty much goes without saying that baby animals are very cute, so it was simultaneously pleasant and unpleasant to find shockingly ugly little animals on the website. I've taken the liberty of posting the most horrific little creatures below for your personal enjoyment. In order to maximize the shock value of the horrid little infantile critters, I've posted one cute one for every ugly one:









Not so cute (we just saw an exhibit with these at the SD Zoo




No so cute (wow, just spend a minute looking at the little dude on the left):



Ok, so not technically babies, but really ugly!:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/222/487056235_eaf60e87d1.jpg

This poor guy might be diseased (I showed Carter all of these animals and asked him which ones were cute and which ones were ugly, he said this guy was "cute" and it actually made me feel bad for this poor creature, now I'm feeling a little guilty for putting him out there for potential ridicule. If you feel bad for him, send me $5...no, $10 via PayPal and I'll see what I can do):
The image “http://www.spurgeon.org/images/Suge/uglysomething.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

This dog was on TV. He's very old and blind, but the owner loves him and he won the ugliest dog award (I think it was on a national level):
http://www.foxnews.com/images/168815/0_21_070505_ugly_dog.jpg

He may have met his match here (NOT photoshopped by the way):


No comments: