Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Snake in My Toilet



Snakes are not good when they are stuck in your toilet. Any kind of snake. Rattle snakes, pythons, garter snakes, big snakes, small snakes, dead snakes, live snakes... none are pleasant toilet residents. Know what other kind of snake is bad when in a toilet? Plumbing snakes. I know this now, but I didn't know this at 4:30 when I decided that I was a plumber and that what my clogged pipes needed was a good snaking. And where did I start? Not in the nicely open and straight shower pipe. Nope. Not me! I went for the wicked toilet drain! Yep. And so now we have to take the toilet off of the pipe and "un-jam" the very jammed in there snake.


Oh yeah. That is exactly what Mike wanted to come home to after a long and stressful day taking mad tests in way difficult classes.

No comments: