Monday, September 1, 2008

I Killed a Lion


Last night, I dreamt that I killed a lion. It was in a public place and we had to do it. It was a fight we had to face. I was with a couple other guys that were very familiar. But, I was so focused on this lion, I don’t remember looking at them. I had tunnel vision just like I’ve had in other incredibly tense moments where everything was on the line.

The cool thing (and frightening at the moment) is that we only had the tools from my garage. I actually killed him with a garden hoe. One of the other guys was slinging a rake…don’t think that worked out to well since the only rake I have in my garage is plastic.

It was incredible. My pulse was throbbing. I was sweating. There was no time to think.

After it was over, I realized it was just a dream. I closed my eyes to go back to sleep so I could get back in the dream. It started over again. This time I had better weapons. I shot him up with a 9 mm. I couldn’t sleep past 5:30…pretty stoked about facing some lions. I’m taking my garden hoe to the office.

No comments: